Agostino von Hassell is the founder and president of Repton Matrix Intelligence Network.
Hassell spent his formative years in the United States, graduating from Columbia University in 1974 with a B.A. in European History. He then attended Columbia Journalism School, graduating with awards in 1975. Hassell has extensive expertise in security matters, high-level investigations around the globe, and resolving international trade problems.
He has led teams on numerous high-profile issues including:
- Export control
- Trade actions
- Economic analysis for anti-dumping cases
- Political monitoring
- Defense sales Preparing presentations delivered before the Federal Government
- Product liability lawsuits
- Monitoring weapons of mass destruction
- Background investigations
- Due diligence
Hassell is also the recipient of the 2008 Humanitarian Award from the Detectives’ Endowment Association.